Old 01-09-2011, 08:52 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I have 2 motors from Ronnie V and V's House of Horsepower. I have almost 850 recorded runs between the 2 motors both on mule and with the spray. Never 1 problem, issue or complaint. Ronnie has a growing amount of motors throughout Ohio, Michigan, Indiana and PA and motors competing on the NHRA and IHRA divisional and national event level finishing well within their respective classes and divisions. Ronnie was also asked to be the official motor builder for Summitt Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH signing a multi-year agreement. Ronnie list of success and accomplishments only continue to grow. If I even for 1 moment thought there was any reason to distrust Ronnie for his quality or professionalism he would not be on my list of sponsors which include many of the top companies in the business. Ronnie is the only hands that I will put my motors in and my only recommendation to those who ask. It is nice when people come back and say thank you for recommending a quality product.

Yeah Murray, I know the deal. Ronnie didn't need to come on here last spring to try to belittle you. Ronnie was pretty flattered that you felt it necessary to promote your products using an add that showed the V's House of Horsepower decals up thru last month. I guess you just need to do what you need to do to keep business going. So be it and good luck to you and your new shop.

And for the record:

shawnp (#4610)

Gold Seller with honor payments

Registered member of this shark tank as well: