Thread: Merry Christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 04:32 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
happy holidays everyone just did something today that ive never done and im damn proud of it donated hair to locks of love for kids with cancer so i lost my national hippie aprentice card :cry: lol
You should be proud, very proud.
People just dont realize what a kind gesture that is, I do. Thx bud.

I worked with a electrican at Coors brewer in memphis that did same thing. Guess it was ever other year? Dont know for sure but I know it would be pretty long before he had them cut it.

When he came in with his new "do" (crew cut) all the mech's and electrcians would raze him pretty bad, I'd just walk over and shake his hand.
We need more people like you adn him willing to make sacrafices for people, sure would make the world a better place.

In the past I've tried growing my hair out with the intention of donating it to locks of love the hot summer here in the deep south always gets me though, I'm gonna give it another shot.

P.S> do they take hair with a touch of grey in it?... and is there a minimum lenght?
Thx, again, Cp

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
happy holidays everyone just did something today that ive never done and im damn proud of it donated hair to locks of love for kids with cancer so i lost my national hippie aprentice card :cry: lol
I agree it is a cool thing to do! It's always more fun to help others than to scam or cheat somebody out of something.