View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome back Fishmanjoe... I was gone too & came back to all of this as well. It all got started when Hill-DORK high-jacked a thread when I was writing to Rudy H. Hilldo did not introduce himself... he just came on and started saying CRUDE things when I was actually having a pretty serious discussion. I thought: who is this fool?? He started making comments that were copmpletely inapropriate/CLASSLESS... he said something stupid about Rudy's wife & I LET HIM HAVE IT.

Dparker: You are a good man. I was talking to Mopar on a PM about my actions towards Hilldo. I started feeling like I was not acting like a good Christian... taking shots at him a lot. I could say "he started it" but that does not justify my actions. Truth is, I am having fun. But if this hurts anyone I will stop. I sent Hilldale a PM... asking him to be real. If he will be real, I will stop the bashing. No reply... he has not stopped. But the truth is, I know that God is watching me... I can feel it.

Bottom line: If someone messes w/ my friends, they get it back from me. I don't care if it is online or not, we all speak from the heart here... the threads have a lot less BS... less "small talk". When we talk about our loved ones, friends, & have serious things we go through, we do not need some smart ass comming on here & not thinking about the people he/she is talking to. Do you think Hilldale knows about Rudy's past???? So then he comes on here & insults him???? WTH??? Hilldale, you can kiss my ass.

OK, I am done now. Thanks for your ears. Scooter