View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 12:51 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default riggie

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Hill-Dork,

That was your nicest post ever. I am proud of you... no profanity, bad insults, & your demeanor is better.

I am going to go out on a limb here & call a "spade a spade":

Hill-dork needs some friends & is not sure how to communicate this. He has an interest in race-cars, hot-rods, drag racing, etc... but is lacking the knowledge on how to communicate about these things (its ok, I am still learning too Hill-douche). He does not want to be left out... so he lashes out... because we respond & at least that is some kind of communication. Hill-Billy does not have alot of friends... which is truely sad. So- Hilly-dong if you promise to be nice to me & all of my friends here, I am sure that we will all be civil to you & who knows... we may be able to help you in many ways. Seriously, I am offering to treat you nice & be your friend here... but you must talk with respect to everyone. I have a feeling you need some help with a deeper issuse you are not wanting to talk about. We can help. We can pray. We can show you what it is like to have real friends... but you need to be honest & have respect. What is on your mind??? Tell me the truth... this is your one chance to open up & have a friend listen to you. Think about these words before you answer this. (I won't make fun of your RJ handle anymore too Hilldale) Rigsby
hey i thought you said no name calling and use respect??? riggie