Old 05-07-2007, 12:56 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dadraces2
Brian,I agree with you on most of what you said. I think if the man was supposed to give him a fluidampner for the engine he got,then that is what he should have done. I also think if they both agreed that he would be refunded 800.00 and met halfway,then that should have also been done. I think maybe we need more info on this deal,like was it just surface rust which would be normal or was it pitted etc. I really think more info is needed on this one. On a different note,Brian,when are you going to have your car out and where? I would like to see that badboy run and meet you. I am in Myrtle Beach and don't mind riding to see a good race. Later,Chevis

hey Chevis: i hope to have the vette out early mid june..i am now squaring the rear end..Lots of small stuff left..i dropped everything on the vette to get the camaro done...2 cars and a one man show is a tuff deal....

i will go to Jackson S.C. " House of hook" and Orangeburg...which is a little closer to you...Mrytle beach is not out of the question..i had some friends down that way a few years back...Little moe in the 68 purple camaro running 4.40's (1/8).....Hippee..running a 72 VW bug (bbc) running 5.40's..Anyhow ..not to steal the thread or anything here.....so with that said...LOL.......

I agree with what you have said on the post above ..thats why i only commented on the rust,welds and expoxy....

i look forward to meeting you..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "