View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 03:14 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Aggravated with Koni Industries !

ok..time for me to vent and hopefully make someone aware of my situation in hopes of saving them some time and hassle.

I sent off a set of rebuildable double adjustable Koni shocks to Koni Industries 1/19/08 by UPS they arrived 1/23/08.

Before i sent them i called Koni and i was told their turn around time was 2 weeks maybe a little more.

So i called them on the 24th of January to make sure they had them..they did ( although i knew they did because i checked my tracking #)

they told me it would be a few weeks they were busy..i said Fine..cause i had other work to be doing on the vette......

Week #2 i called them and they said .." we are really busy its gonna be at least 2 more weeks"..

so i said ok..we will see ya then....
2 weeks pass and i call them today ( its been just a little over 4 weeks)

i spoke to the same guy and i told him "its been 2 weeks"..he acted like he didn't know what i was speaking of....

i told him they have had my shocks over 4 weeks..he said " ya sure we have had them THAT LONG" ,cause i do not see them on my sheet..i said YES i know for sure cause i am looking at the tracking # and i have spoke with you 3 times so far.....then he said oh yeah i see them now !.....

he said i will get to them this week...i said this is thursday !...

So the scary thought here is when would they have got to them if i had not called...would have they ever ?

i am not going to mention any names just yet,,cause they still have my shocks....but i would strongly urge anyone needing their koni shocks rebuilt to search out alternatives...you would think going straight to the manufacture their would have been a little better customer service..ya think ?

if i would have known this would have led into 5 weeks+..i would have purchased a new set of Shocks...
the only reason i sent these shocks off to koni is beacuse i was told it was a 2 week turn around plus the shocks are over $450 each new and rebuildable for $140 each plus parts..( about $400 in all)...so I WAS TOLD !!!!...

i had to get this off my chest...i am ILL !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "