View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 04:19 PM
MoonshadowRacing
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Not a race vehicle to show off, but a new ( to me) truck .
After several years of trying to figure out which way to go, toterhome or living quarters trailer I finally bit the bullet today and started the plan to go with a living quarters trailer.
My 2500 wasn't gonna be up to the task of handling the trailer I wanted (plus it has 245,000 miles) so I bought a new addition to the family today.
It could't let them have my 2500 so I kept it for my every day driver and work truck so I can keep the miles off the dually. Not to mention I don't think I'd like driving the dually every day.
I've looked at hundreds of trucks over the last 6 months and finally found a really good deal at a Toyota dealership in Columbia SC. It's still there and I'll get it in a few days. I even got a heck of a deal on an 24 month or 24,000 mile extended bumper to bumper warranty including electrical for $500. Deductible is only $100 per claim. I thought it was well worth it for a diesel 4x4 truck.

Now I gotta save my pennies up to buy a trailer later this year.

Here it is 2008 3500HD 4x4 with 82,000 miles.
Complete turbo back exhaust, def delete, a programmer and a 70 gallon fuel tank / tool box in the works. :wink:

That's my 2500 sitting beside it. I love that truck probably to much

Nice truck !