View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 05:06 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

So whats wrong with checking to make sure the playing field is the same. I saw a guy run nine rounds fastest pass 7.802 and the slowest was a 7.816. And you might say great car on a great day. And I would have if the MPH would have close but as fate would have it they weren't. First pass was at 172 mph,2nd 163, 3rd 158, 4th 153, 5th 151, 6th 181 which came right after a oil down in that lane were everyone else ran aleast a tenth off, 7th 149, 8th 143, and the 9th 141. Now still just a great day. But here comes fate on the 181mph pass just after an oildown and his 60ft times were a tenth off and the car still ran a 7.803 on a 7.80 dial. Now is a 40mph swing in MPH compatible with eight 7.80s.
But to say someone is crying or a cry baby, because they're trying to find out about a possible cheater is pathetic. Why have any rules if everything is ok and anything goes. Onedragracer didn't go to his track and call this guy a cheater, he come on the web site with a thread to find out possible info. Which is what this website is for.
Any 3rd grader knows all you have to do is 00 and run the dial. But if thats so easy why isn't everyone doing it.
I'd like to see if anyone has any positive input on the subject and not bashing someone for trying to find out something alot of us might be interested in.
The only way to combat something like this is with information NOT ignorance.
Maybe I'm wrong and nobody has or will ever cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the philosophy of Obama voters.