Thread: WTF!!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 07:14 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by mopar1968
If it were not for Chebbies'' there wouldn't have been a Cash For Clunker's, And junk Yards wouldn't exist :!: :lol: :lol:
Theres good and bad in all of them I mean my dad had me into Dodge trucks when I was a kid but I finally saw the light and now I have 2 Chevrolet's now you can say what you want about the junkyards the reason they are full is because Chevy could actually sale a vehicle thats why you hardly see mopars/fords at the track!! And usually if its a mustang what do they have in them now SBC/BBC because they are cheap to run and cheap to build and last a good long while!!! You can get a good amount of HP per dollar with a chevy and mopar/ford well frankly they are high to build and if you buy a mopar body usually they are high if you find a good one the reason chevy bodies are cheaper is because they are more plentyfull because unlike chevy owners the product was to good to be crushed like a mopar/ford they'd rather crush a mopar/ford than let a chevy body get crushed so they just put chevy's in junkyards!! And another reason you don't see many mopars/fords is because the quality of the metal is to poor that they just rot into the ground!!