View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 05:22 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Been around it all my life..made my 1st pass in 1979 in a 69 roadrunner with a 383...the pale yellow color with flat black hood..pistol grip shifter...

i started STREET RACING "seriously" in 1982...with a 70 camaro,,,and i have never stopped...

in my teens i worked at a GAS STATION where you maually pump the gas with orginal CHAIN Wallet and the METAL THUMB COIN CHANGER....

it was a place where everyone hang out...we worked on our cars there and by the time i was 18 rys old i already had over 25 cars that i had traded for and got rid of for another etc.....at that gas station there was some serious "STREET RACES" set up..........

i know have a 63 vette with 632 and a 67 camaro with a 511....

i have had a wild itch about buying another 71 camaro and doing just as Vince did..i am looking in the local 'Trader" newspapers..i saw one for $4500 but i was afraid to call...the car might have been nice and i would have to buy it ..lol.....

Keep it up Vickie..there is nothing better than a woman loving fast cars...my wife also loves them..i traded and built her a 69 camaro 4 years ago...SHE HAS NEVER been on the strip until you got with me..SHE CAN DO A BURNOUT LIKE ANY DUDE that has been racing for years....

HER BEST SOLO RUN....on DOT E.T. street tires, thru the mufflers, FOOTBRAKING, AT 3300 LBS...WITH A very mild PUMP GAS 406 ...was 7.60 et at 90 mph...not too bad for a grocey getter

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "