View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:32 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Very seldom do I have anyone relate to me that they have attended a drag race event,buy every once in a while you get one or two of them guys that proclaim they have mastered the power of their old streeet machine monster, WITH OF COURSE A 3/4 Race Cam.

Have you ever had the unique experience to have been in the presence of a guy who had a FULL RACE CAM in his car.

If you ever listen to anyoone describe their race cam there is a distinct difference between a 3/4 race and a full Race cam.

If you have ever heard anyone tell you about their full race cam CAM-Arrow, you know what I mean. Even when they say Full Race Cam, those three words seem to roll off their tongue in slow motion, but with emphisis and a little "I had a full race cam Swagger". Last but not least they look at you like you have never had one, there ain't no way. Mine was a special grind, a "ONE OFF" or A "ONE OF A KIND". H_LL, it was so bad ass they quit making it.... Too may people were getting hurt by wrapping their cars around telephone poles....

Last year I met a guy who told me a story about his old car that he ended up selling that had a FUUULLLLLLL race cam in'ner. Needless to say that story took over an hour and it was one of those stories that you wish you never had to hear......... :? :? :?