View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 11:09 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

I will also agree. No such thing as a bullet proof nitrous piston. Mine do come pretty close though.

BRC Performance does an exclusive line of pistons through me that I design and they make to my design specifications for Big Blocks and for Small Blcoks that are seeming to hold up better than most things available.

Just over the past few days I was exposed to the New Bill Miller BB Chevy Nitrous Piston for a Really big engine and I had to look several times at it to be sure it was not my piston. This is the new Nitrous piston from them which is really really expensive and it does look very similar to my second design which has been out for well over a year now. I am flattered. Thinking about calling him and just talking. Even if he came up with his witout seeing mine, I am still flatttered. If he saw mine or pics of mine and used them in his new design, I still be flattered.

Mr Birmingham I could have done for you for some less with my blower D reverse dome version. Diamond does make a good piston though.

Here are a couple of inside pics of mine for the Big Blocks.

Ed

BRC and me.
http://brcperformance.com/Ed.htm