Thread: nitrious
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 08:39 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by wazup
Bj looked at the vid and just wanted to ask do you like the hosier tires and have you run M/T and are you running 33/10.5-15w. I'm in need of new ones and looked at hosiers they have 33/10.5-15w reads that they are new tire with c11( Harder) compound. Thoughts if any on the two tires thanks.

Weighs 3100 me in it, older 10.5 car not that that matters.
Yes the M/T is the tire of choice. 33/10.5wx15 is the size tire on the car. Although I have run the same 60ft on both Hoosiers and M/T the M/T holds up longer on the overall performance of the side wall which is what goes 1st on these heavier 10.5 cars making good HP. Many of your top notch racers in this class like to get them off the car between 15 and 20 full power passes..Since M/T is the predominate tire in 10.5 racing I think Hoosier is trying to find a few more passes in their tires with the c-11 compound. I would recommend M/T. I also run tubes it provides for better stability with the heavier car running what they do. Many have other opinions on the tube or not to tube but I swear by it. Plus I have run faster all time ET with tubes on 15 inch American double bead lock wheels.
I got a killer deal on those Hoosiers in the vid. The guy we buy thru at the time was selling off the last of the 15 inch stuff. Everyone has gone to 16's

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "