Old 01-08-2012, 12:36 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default here is your offer. this was the only thread i could find..

On [2011-11-29 21:21:12] Gimmethakick wrote:
> Check ad 2376938. I love your car. Thanks Wayne

*** YOU KNOW YOU ALSO DID COME TO ME FIRST, I DIDNT PURSUE A TRADE WITH YOUR.... NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS, BUT it does make some difference.... And you know , when i have a bad deal, i do not whine about it and go throwing the other persons name around,, i lick my wounds, and move on. especially when the person trades alot and told me they havent had the car but a couple of days..... there was no need for you posting this crap calling me a scammer.... i never once told you anything that wasnt true... i did tell you the car needed quite a bit. that the paint appeared to be good. we all get bad deals when we trade.... the difference is the people that realize this thing happens just move on and try to recover. hell fire, it is a 55 chevy 2 door hard top that runs and the body was pretty dang good on the car, there were no rust on the undercarriage... the car without an interior or dash or whatever is still worth good money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just a bunch of garbage that you go post this about me.... this needs to be taken down , and it bothers me that you (lively) would assume that about me when you have never met me, we are all one racing junk for one reason, Because we all LOVE cars, old, fast, new etc..... ive really said all that i need to on this deal, and would expect "THE" people on here to take my side on this one !! its pretty cut and dry..