View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 06:37 AM
ZZMAN
APPRENTICE

I am having the same problem with T and L Engines. My issue started in Jan of 2009. I was looking for an engine for one of my customers street rods I was working on. T and L told me 4 to 8 weeks for one of there 408 SBC engines. We got the funds to them to start building about Feb 1 2009. We were think The first week of May to mid May we would have it. At the end of May they told me that they were waiting for valve covers. Then in June they had a problem with there Dyno. In July T and L told me that the engine would be done and Dynoed and I would have it by the last week of July. They did NOT ship it. In Aug. all we got was more BULL**it on the phone and now in SEPT. they DON'T return any calls.

So I contacted T and L Engines via one of there adds on Racingjunk and I will share it with you

I copyed and pasted the messages from my In Box

Subject: Re: 408 Small Block Chevy Stroker Engine 575 HP
Re: Ad #1418715 - 408 Small Block Chevy Stroker Engine 575 HP

On [2009-09-19 9:54] ZZMAN wrote:
You said as long as 10+ weeks. How long is the + side of 10 Weeks? What is the longest time it has taken T and L to build one of your Crate Engines.

On [2009-09-18 11:23:55] luckylloyd wrote:
> Anywhere from 4 to 10+ weeks. Just depends on the combination. I would recommend supplying a # where someone can reach you to discuss. Thanks.
>
> On [2009-09-18 10:49:55] ZZMAN wrote:
> > I have called but no answer. How long does it take for you to build a engine.
>

T and L Engines has NOT returned my message from the 19th of Sept.

I will post the outcome here on Racing Junk

Have a nice day
ZZMAN