Old 02-06-2008, 05:01 PM
testa1
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by 1923t
Originally Posted by testa1
DENNIS,
AS TO MY OTHER RESPONSE,AND TO THIS ONE, IM ASKING ONE MORE TIME, WHAT PARTS ARE YOU MISSING??
I ASK THIS QUESTION A COUPLE OF TIMES? JUST HEARD SEND THE PARTS!!!
TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM OR WHATS MISSING?
SEND ME A LIST.
DO YOU WANT A REFUND?
ALSO IN YOUR POST YOU FORGOT TO TELL EVERYONE HOW YOUR BANK FORGOT TO SIGN THE 1ST MONEY ORDER,AND IT TOOK 3 WEEKS TO GET ANOTHER ONE TO ME, THAT DELAYED THE SHIPPING,TELL THE WHOLE STORY!
WHEN I SENT YOU THE PARTS OUT THAT YOU RECIEVED, DO YOU STILL HAVE THE SHIPPING LABLE FROM THE BOX??? WITH THE TRACKING #S ON IT???
ALSO WE SEEM TO BE GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THE DIFFERANT POST,THIS ONE AND MY RESPONSE, LETS USE THIS POST IF YOU WANT OR YOU HAVE MY EMAIL AND PHONE #S, I WILL NOT SPEND ANY MORE TIME ON THIS ISSUE, IF I DONT RECIEVE A RESPONSE SOON,
DAVE
Hi Dave: You are quite the storyteller. Here are some of the emails sent to you of the missing parts as already posted in an earlier reply posting.

> > > > > > > > On [2007-10-11 02:53:31] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: Thank you. I picked up the Rons system last night. The 8 # 33 NOZZLES and the BAG OF PILLS #86 TO 106 SIZES are not with the unit. Can you let me know if you may still have these 2 items? Every thing else is complete.
> > > > > > > > PS Do you have a instruction Book?
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis

> > > > > > > On [2007-10-11 13:39:59] 1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > Hi Dave: The belt that you sent does not work with the pump pulley or crank pulley. The spacing is to large for the tooth size on the pulleys. I know I use a belt drive pump for my carb system and my Endely pump uses the same tooth spacing. Can you check to see if you have the propper belt. This may be one that you may need for a different pump setup.
> > > > > > > > Thank U
> > > > > > > > Dennis
> > > > > > > >

Just send those parts as you promised to do in your email written on Oct-16-2007 that is also already posted in a earlier reply posting.

> > > > On [2007-10-16 12:04:20] testa1 wrote:
> > > > > hello,
> > > > > i did find the other pills and nozzles, also have 2 other belts will ship out to you on thursday,the belt you have is the belt i used, sorry about this, will give you tracking# thurs
> > > > > thanks
> > > > > dave

This is your reply to me and I am tired of your BS and I do believe allot of the other RJ members & guest that have been reading this Scam post are also getting tired of your BS. Just send the parts as promised. The 8 # 33 NOZZLES and the BAG OF PILLS #86 TO 106 SIZES & the 2 other belts. Be a man of your word. If not we will all know you are not a man of your word and cannot be trusted?
Please Dave Testa NO MORE STORY TELLING.
What part of the English language do you not understand ???????
I also hear you are BUSTED using another user name on Racing Junk to tell more stories under USER NAME (keepinup)
End of story
Dennis :wink:
DENNIS,
AS I KEEP SAYING I SENT THOSE PARTS OUT IN OCT,TO THE ADDRESS YOU GAVE ME IN BROCKWAY,MICH YOUR FRIENDS ADDRESS, YOU NEVER GAVE ME YOUR ADDRESS,SO LETS GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT, YOU LIVE IN CANADA,SENT ME A MONEY ORDER FROM MICH, THAT MY BANK SENT BACK TO ME BECAUSE IT WAS NOT SIGNED? I CALLED YOU AND NOTIFIED YOU ABOUT THAT PROBLEM,I SENT THE MONEY ORDER BACK TO BROCKWAY,MICH, THE ONLY ADDRESS YOU GAVE ME AND THAT WAS THE RETURN ADDRESS ON THE ENVOLOPE,IT TOOK YOU 3 WEEKS OR SO WEEKS TO GET ME ANOTHER MONEY ORDER, I NEVER HAD A MONEY ORDER RETURNED BECAUSE THE BANK FORGOT TO SIGN IT? WHEN I DID GET YOUR 2ND MONEY ORDER,MY BANK DID TELL ME SOME MONEY ORDERS CAN HAVE A STOP PAYMENT ON IT UP TO 30 DAYS,WONDER WHY I WAITED?WHEN YOU NOTIFIED ME IN OCT THERE WAS PARTS MISSING, I DID FIND THEM, AS I TOLD YOU, AND SENT THEM OUT TO THE BROCKWAY,MICH ADDRESS, AND THEN IN NOVEMBER I RECIEVED YOU EMAILS,I THOUGHT YOUR FRIEND PROBLY RECIEVED THEM AND DID NOT NOTIFY YOU,SO WHEN I DID NOT HERE FROM YOU FOR 3 OR SO MONTHS THOUGHT YOU RECIEVED THEM!NO PHONE CALLS,NO EMAILS NOTHING FOR 3 MONTHS OR SO? I ASK YOU IF YOU HAD THE SHIPPING LABLE WITH TRACKING #s FROM THE PARTS YOU RECIEVED,PROBLY NOT ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS OR SO, AND EITHER DO I,I SHOULD HAVE SENT YOU THE LABLE AND TRACKING #S,THAT WAS MY FAULT,BUT SENDING THE PARTS TO MICH, AND YOU LIVING IN CANADA,DID NOT THINK MUCH OF THE DELAY,IT DID TAKE ME 3 WEEKS OR SO TO RECIEVE A 2ND MONEY ORDER FROM YOU???
AT THIS POINT I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS! BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE WHOLE STORY. NOT JUST PART OF IT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ THE EMAILS IN THE LOWER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF MY AD,I THINK IT WAS POSTED.
ITS WAS ALSO POSTED SOMEWHERE THAT YOU ONLY RECIEVED 1/2 THE SYSTEM,A FEW PILLS,NOZZLES AND BELT IS FAR FROM 1/2 A RONS TOILET BOWL SYSTEM?
I WILL CALL MY LOCAL SPEED SHOP OR RONS AND GET YOUR MISSING PARTS, BUT I WANT [YOUR MAILING ADDRESS] NOT YOUR FRIENDS ADDRESS IN BROCKWAY,MICH!
DAVE