Old 06-02-2009, 06:32 AM
longm1958
APPRENTICE

Default Is he trying to rip me off? And what should I do now?

I posted some parts for sale here and got responses from a couple of guys here wanting to buy some of the parts. I posted pics of the parts for sale with the ads. I got phone calls from several individuals and discussed the parts. I listed the parts as new because they were sold to me as new right here on Racingjunk when I purchased them and never used them. This was discussed with the potential buyers. I told them the parts were purchased from individuals as new to me and was discussed with the buyers BEFORE he decieded to buy them. They both agreed to buy the parts they wanted. I even took checks for the parts and went ahead and sent the parts out BEFORE the checks cleared. I get a phone call from one of them stating the parts weren't new and had visable damages. I told him to return the parts back to me and I would even pay the shipping for the return trip. He then stated he would gladly keep the parts as spares if I would return half the money he sent to me.
I am recently unemployed and certainly cannot afford to give the parts away but thats what it feels like I am being asked to do.
What do you guys think?