View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well all of this makes sense now. I have not been here as much either... but not for any reasons listed. First of all, we are all friends & we need to keep it that way above all the issues going on the sidelines. Truthfully, I have never been to Yellow Bullet. My loyalty is here because of you guys... our friendship is all that matters. Dirk- you my boy mang... "Dirk Diggler". You belong here with the rest of us misfits. Anyone heard from Ken (outlaw)??? We need to check in on him. There is a guy who has had some rough days. Hemi: Kudos to you for bringing all this to the table. Mark: I hear you too brutha... just keep coming back as if this were an "AA" meeting. I miss our talks. Remember when we were up late trying to figure out why your fuel pump was putting out too much PSI? Only true gear heads would find enjoyment being up in the wee hours talking about that. Top Sportsman: I get that you have to be the glue for all of this to work. No worries, we must all understand that we do not see what all the mods see.... or understand certain decisions. Hey- let them make those decisions... that fine w/ me, they signed up for that. Harb: you are a good man. I always expect a sound word from you... & you make me laugh too. I like that you do not tolerate crap from people too. Suicide: What can I say... what you hear/see is what you get. I think that is all a man can ask for in a friend. Double/D: a man of principle & a good heart you have. I share many political veiws as you.... & I respect that you love your country. We have had many good talks.

This is a safe haven for me. All my buds are here. I can talk about God, Satan, Obama, 427BBC's, & my confusion about fuel systems. When someone dies, you know my pain. When my car blows trans fliud all over my windshield & throws a belt, you understand that too. THE POINT IS THAT WE ARE ALL INVESTED IN THIS THING HERE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL & KEEP COMING BACK!!! Scooter