Thread: 1972 CHEVELLE
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 11:12 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
See I want to learn as much as I can so I can pass that knowledge off to others as well as my daughter. She is going to be just like me. I got a 350sb in my garage right now(I think it might be a corvette motor :lol: ) anyways that I want to build up really nice if y'all know what I am talking about with hepl from you guys.
LOL. You're gonna fit right in with this crowd!!! lol

YO Rabbit... have you seen the PT Cruisers like we have here w/ white walls & flames??? Seems like every time I see one, it is old people who think they are driving a 40 Ford wanna bee or it is being pulled behind a MO HO or something... I hate those damn things!!! Tasers are definately cool, but I hate how they leave all those little serial tracking confetti pieces after they are used... makes it so you can be identified every time you use one.
Scooter, None of the White Walls here yet. lol
You live in the middle of Tree Hugger country don't you?? Supprised you can sell a gun there. In the South we kill it, DEEP FRY it, add some salt and pepper and EAT IT!

I remember going to school with a 30-06 a .22 and a 12ga shotgun in the gun rack of my truck. You remember those old gun racks that fit in the window!? Can you imagine a kid doing that today! :shock: :shock:
Tasers leave traceable confetti?? Dad gum can't we have any fun anymore!! :evil: