Thread: nobody selling
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 11:59 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: it figures

Originally Posted by hilldale
WRONG AGAIN, what party is not like it was.? sorry fella look whats happened over the last umteen years. i think you are watching cspan to much bill oreilly. to ad also mr education, your from alabamie dont you guys graduate with a 6th grade education in the 12th grade. oh yeah thats the state that has a BOYCOTT on it also from that staunch senator with the underbite. bottom line your not fooling anyone with the lazy social programs. if not mistaken you have to work to live, except not at the wages you probably think is o.k. 3rd world is what i dont want to live in.this still is the best country to live in right now. its just been dropping at a rather fast pace in the last 8 yrs. P.S I DID NOT START THIS POLITICS B.S ON THIS SITE. this is the most i have ever typed on this site.,it just pissed me off to no end to here what a few of theses halfwit inbreds were typing.
Once again, instead of an intellegent arguement or just stating facts you have to take it to personal attacks on people. Let's try to offend Outlaw, a senator, and the whole state of Alabama. :roll: