Old 01-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: scammer

Originally Posted by badfordfreak
#1. This is the Scammer section, these 2 guys did get burned so they are trying to let everybody know not to deal with this guy since racing junk will not. Sorry you guys lost your money but thank you for this info.
No one is disputing that, and as you note this is the Scammer Section of a public forum; so you are encouraging feedback and should be prepared to answer questions.

When you have guys who did not get burned but are expressing interest in your issue and are inclined to help, there is no need to lash out at them.

And if you are savvy enough to post on an internet forum, then you are responsible for the ettiquette. All caps equals shouting- Harbone's point is right on as well.

And by the way Gentlemen, dont assume that we dont care; I looked all over the web for info on JohnnyRocket a long time ago to help a guy I didnt even know. And have spent personal time on the weekend talking to guys who got scammed who needed help just because he pm'd me.

Not a mod, just a guy who spends his personal extra time trying to help some guys I dont even know. There are a bunch of us on here.

Scorp