View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 05:08 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hhh

Originally Posted by maniac
Originally Posted by pete18
fuc all of ya'll lets see who gets the last laugh ya'll all can bite me
I'm beginning to think mayby YOU are kin to littlerod .
sounds just like one of his outburst..
still havn't figured out what the man's income is has to do with a swap that didn't suit YOU...
I will give you one thing there Pete,,,never believe anyone when it comes to an engine , always check the numbers or look a little closer , pull the doghouse or whatever it takes ,
mayby you all should just swap back and be done with it ...instead of attacking a mans livelyhood and his family (wife) go back and deal with each other face to face and get it over with..
you are right , James is my BROTHER..just like everybody on here , we are all brothers , some bad , some good ..but brothers just the same..
just what do you propose to get out of a law suit??? think about it , the man is begging for food (according to you) so what are you gonna get?? makes about as much sense as the swap you made....no need for all the cussing and carring on you are doing , just go back and settle it , real simple...JMO
thats funny Maniac, I was thinking the same thing about Littlerod as I was reading through these posts this morning. The spelling in the posts looks oh so familiar!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...