Thread: Pit Cart
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 05:34 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I just couldn't do the black seat. I was afraid it would be to much black with the black box.

I'm lucky that EZ-GO and Club Car are both made here in August so I went to the company that does all of their seats and does custom seats... cheap. lol They will do ANYTHING you want and this is what I came up with. I wanted something different. lol
You can't tell in the picture, but it's a nice stitched cover.

Front picture. I painted the brush guard gloss black and I still didn't like it so I had it powder coated in chrome. It looks pretty dang good in person too.

You can also see the new shinny kick plate and (part of) the new dash trim cover. I hated all the flat black and camo stuff.

Front hitch in. I'm gonna make a push bar that uses the reciever so I can take it out when in the trailer.

I have to paint the rails for the top and put it back on and add some LED work lights to the back. I'm gonna replace the top one day with a tan top or my do a black carbon fiber looking top.
Next to order will be a set of shinny wheels!! I've just about gotten this thing to nice to work out of! lol
It's been a lot of fun taking it from a ugly, rough, camo, hunting cart to a shinny functional pit cart.