View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 07:49 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
with all due respect Mr Miller but i STRONGLY disagree with your Verison of Nitro..i know Everyone is entitled to their opinion but we are also on here to steer people in the right direction and i feel advising someone they can/should run 50%-75% nitro in a bracket series car and expect it to live for hundreds of passes is Not good advise ( IMO).

A question for you ?..How do you manage to get HUNDREDS of passes on a nitro motor at 75% and the Funny car guys at 90% only manage to get two or three rounds if they are lucky..and i assure you their parts are built for strength. :roll:
Hey BJ and Dparker,

Spud Miller writes the book on nitro, He owns http://fuelinjectionent.com/, and does lots of writing on HRE forum in the fuel injection forum. You have to be a member of HRE to view that part of the HRE forums.
Trust me he knows his chit when it comes to injection and Nitro, and has along list of accomplishments. He runs a very near 200 MPH front engine nostalgia dragster, with a S/BLK all steel, it was a 360" motor with stacks injection, i think in 2009 it is going to be a 388" motor all steel with stacks, and probably in the 6 second range, since it was already down in the botom half of the 7's.

JMO

Zip.