View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 04:24 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I gotta tell you guys, I am a huge advocate of "don't bitch if you didn't inspect it". I even opened a topic in this forum about not wanting to hear any crying about what you received if you don't cover your bases. Well, I am here to tell you I threw,,,,,,no, I walked squarely out in front of the bus, turned and grinned as it hit me!! I am not, nor will I discuss the details of what Keith (unless of course Keith would like to air this out in a public forum) of Ashland Ky. did in the form of body/motor or dollar amount topics. The reason being, I am going to take my lumps and bruises, as I should for being to lazy, busy or whatever the hell the excuse is for not taking care of business as I normally would!! Having said that, Lord as my witness, it won't happen again! One more time, this is not a bitch about the product I received (totally my fault for getting boned), this is about someones integrity, or rather lack of. If spilling the beans about a turd on the carpet will keep someone else from stepping in it, then I am happy!

Now, let's get to what I do know:
Keith of ASHLAND,KENTUCKY is without question a liar. His game is smooth, his talk is cheap. He won't respond when cornered, lies when convenient. This is all I am posting on this subject, unless Keith decides to join us in this fiasco.

Keith, should you decide to make yourself look like a fool, let me know, I have enough pictures and documentation to back me up. Should you take offense to me speaking the truth, well, come by the house, I am sure you still know how to get here. Later Loser!

BTW, Keith knows about this thread, I personally sent the slug the info. :roll: