Old 11-16-2008, 04:14 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default HAS ANYONE DELT WITH FAST911 ???????????????

done a trade deal my mig for a chevy bowtie intake [ found to be marine type] a set of 302 hypo heads [ found to be 1988 5.0 suv heads] 3 holleys [ 2 beyond even parts use the other maybe for parts?] a set of chrome headers [ beat up severely maybe cut colectors off to use] bouus was a tilt column no wheel, electric fan [ happened to not work] an intake fron a 68 firebird [ did i mention 2 barrell?} plus we met half way i drove almost 100 miles of the 180 then had to wait 1 1/2 extra hours for him. [ maybe he stopped to eat while i waited?] i am a stand up person, did the deal as mentioned on the phone, i emailed him of my daytime inspection finds with no reply. i believe a deal is a deal just beware of the deals with him [ maybe he is a great person?] and i am blind for car parts ???? i just want everyone to take heed to my loss of judgement and asking questions in more detail [ are the carbs junk] oops i forgot some q-jets too[ 2 of them- all carbd throddle plates ryusted shut] they are also unsalvageable. ill post pictures if needed. just be sure not to get relaxed like i did this time. not posting as a scammer i got what i deserved, i kind of smiled today as i unloaded [ he probabally did as he left the meeting spot] as told myself 46 years old and still learning!!!!!!!!!!!! here is his deal to me >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hi,I would be interested in a trade.I have: sbc bowtie cast intake,302 ford hypo
heads,holly carbs,old school quads,and i will see what else i can come up with. told me $700-$800 worth of parts when we met, i knew i was had but i stand firm a trade is a trade just beware i am still in a chuckel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i have alot of car parts. i am in no way calling this guy a scammer i did receive my goods just beware and be sure not to relax like i did ask questions my loss is peanuts to me dont want someone to loose alot ask alot of questions no matter how large or small the deal and everyone has a better chance of becomming happy. read my profile I LEARN DAILY GOD BLESS KEEP THE FAITH>>>>>>>