View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 07:30 AM
CrossRacingProducts
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
I don't have an issue with items being on backorder:
I am completely blown away by the lack of communication though.
sev2chv started this thread in APRIL! It required several members of this forum to ask you to respond to the complaint........Why the longgggg delay in responding? If they are in wouldn't you think the man deserves some PRIORITY shipping?

You take deposits on your products? If jreilly didnt send enough money for his stuff, then send back the money he did pay you.

If you guys are really racers, then you should know the importance of getting a man his stuff in a timely fashion, or let him buy elsewhere!

Good luck getting back on track.

Sev2chv, let us know if you get your stuff.

Him (sev2chv) and I have been talking actually. Here on RacingJunk, e-mail, phone and even Facebook. I am sending them Fed-Ex so I hope that is good enough. As much as I would love to have everything at my fingertips when I and my customers would want it; it just does not always work that way. You are blown away? I am too; I guess I should check this forum out more often. I'm not normally a big forum fan though.

I took that money (jreilly) as a deposit because he was making payments. Normally on non-custom product, I get full payment then ship. This was a little out of the ordinary but I tried to bend to his wishes. Is that such a bad thing?

No, we here are not racers but we are professionals in the racing industry. I have no time for racing; it would take away from working for my customers. However, I do realize all too well it is life or death to most guys.

Thank you for the good luck wish and I will try to continue on the track of high quality that I have been on for over 30 years.