View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 06:51 AM
xMindReapeRx
SHOW GUEST

Angry Scammer, beware.. Avoid this guy

His name is Robby Martin and he owns a shop out of Waycross GA. He posted a motor for sale which was priced great, and he seemed like an ok guy at first. I gave him a deposit of $500 (later I found out he charged it twice) and I drove 14 hours the next day to pick it up. The motor he showed up with was literally 100% different than the one he listed for sale and "sold me" His original post said Magnum Crank, Diamond Pistons, Ultra H Rods. The POS he showed up with was very beat up and even had rust on it. Build sheet said it had a Crower crank, Manley Rods, and weisco pistons and was hitting it with a 400 shot of NOS.. I refused to buy it so they took the motor back and when they handed the money back to me it was minus $500. They took off hoping we didnt notice but we chased them down and called cops, eventually they pulled over and gave us the $500 they stole and made sure I knew I was not getting my deposit back. Police report was filed and I plan on pressing charges if he refuses to refund it but I found out on Tuesday they took $1000 deposit not the $500 I agreed too. If you come across this guy stay away, hes a redneck, lying thief who knows absolutely nothing about motors. Pretty good at scamming people but im pretty sure his motors are bandaided with bubble gum right before he tries to dump them. STAY AWAY.