Old 10-04-2010, 01:40 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by suicidebomb
This is the sorriest excuse at flaming zipper, I've ever seen. :P
LMFAO!!

It would be like flaming your DAD!! My dad is 73 and can out work most of the guys in the shop I work at. I suspect ZIP is the same. Keeps them going I think.
Amen. Besides, I wish I knew as much as Zip has forgotten about motors!! Anyways Zip... you are like RJ/Elvis around here too. I do respect your advice.

Many good points... I posted this cause I had a 68 Chevelle once after high school & I am a total SUCKER for a 68/9 Chevelle w/a 4spd!! I love them!! I might see one w/ some rot & think "Poor thing, let me help you" ... but I see something else I am like "that POS... I am not touching it" ... you know everyone has that car they love, that one car that makes you loose all logic.... like a bad-girl girlfriend with... really big... you know. My car is fun & most of the time I get to be high on the food chain when I drive it on the street, but at the expense of looking in my rear view mirror most of the time. This Chevelle is just not as good of a car as I have & I feel like I would be leaving money on the table... all the hard work I put into her etc... I will keep you guys posted.