Thread: Fuel stink ?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 03:26 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I hear ya..at least all that was hurt was maybe a few fouled out plugs..you can always get away with being too fat..but the too lean will make you pay the fiddler...lol

seriously..the air is a little different ( a-lot) different out where you are from...so if i were in your shoes..i would start out very conservative...say
74/79 and see how it acts sitting there idling...you can always lean it out more if you need it..you should find a little crisper throttle response as you lean her out...like i said go 1 no more then 2 jet sizes at one time...
also in the winter you may need to fatten it back up but again 1 no more then 2 jet sizes..
i personally think your about 5 to 6 jet sizes to large on the rear..if not more..but just slowly tinker with it..it will tell you when its right..if your looking at the plugs etc.....oh yeah you can buy those jet kits from ADVANCE OR AUTO ZONE reasonable..will have all the jet sizes you need for that 750

if you haven't bought you a HVH SUPER SUCKER yet please get you one..you can really tell the difference ..get the 2 inch aluminum..the plastic is not recommended for cars seeing a little street use..(could melt)..its also at a good time for one for you cause you may have to richen your jets when installing these bad boys cause it increases air flow. ( if your jetting was right to begin with)..try it you'll be very pleased for the money spent...

also where ya got your timing set ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "