Old 04-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Oldewalnut
SENIOR BUILDER

Default My take:

Well, I can see both sides to this. I believe I alluded to that, in regards to, yes, it is his vehicle, he can do as he wishes. And yes, in the past, I've experienced the "I'll be there first thing in the morning routine", wait around all day and never see the person. Agree, he had the decensy to call me.

On the other hand, I was brought up in a world where, if a man gave you his word, you were bound to that. I see it in the everyday world now, that isn't so, it's every man for himself.

I will address one thing. Giving anyone I don't know a money deposit for something I've never seen, you can forget that. There's absolutely nothing out there, I need/want that BAD!! I can get over hard feelings, but none of you are getting any money from me unless we shake on a deal.

I may offend some but this attitude of "whoever gets there first" sounds more like the dealings of con men and shysters or white shoed used car salesmen. I'd really like to believe that isn't so. Also, the viewpoint is from my side of the fence. Those that sell alot have a different view and their own tales of woe.

All things aside, I'm just a little P---ed off and bitter. I'll get over myself and life wil go on. I do appreciate the opinions and feedback. It gives me, perhaps some insight as to the thinking of others I'm bargining with out there today.

What really makes this bad, this is the third vehicle I've lost out on. Maybe my wife is right, perhaps I just wasn't meant to get reinvolved in this again. I'm not ready for that rocking chair, just yet.