View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 06:19 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, it took a super slueth from JEWSY to click on my profile and find Landis NC....I listed my info, that is likely why it was sooooo easy to find there Detective Julianthe3rd :!: Thanks for telling me how much you hate to be picked on about your profession!! :wink: I have absolutely no disrespect for our LE, we would be in a state of constant chaos w/o them.
(I am only taking a jab at you now because you called me a douche.)

No, WE didn't get off on the wrong foot.......you did with Paul. I just jumped in because I was bored....and Paul is a buddy of mine.

Thank your kinfolk for me, I greatly appreciate their service to our nation.
Thanks for your condolences for my son too.
Spend some time with your dad if you can, your going to miss him when he is gone.

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/267037

Yeah, your quite the super detective there...Hmmmm...Click on "Search profiles" then add in a "name" or "Landis NC" and whalla!!

Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, but please stop being a douche to me I got alot of respect for service men and their family members. My father and grandfather all served in wars also. My dad is currently sick from Agent Orange, so I got alot of respect for you as a father and my condolences.

Please do not bring up my profession again or make fun of it, I really dislike that...Im not a cop, its only what I do for a living. I risk my life for a living to feed my family and take it really personal when people need to bring that up and f with me over it.