View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 06:45 AM
Johnpetiya
SHOW GUEST

Default Possible scam need your help/opinion

I currently have a drag car for sale on this site. I worked out a deal for the car with a guy, dont know his username on this site but his email is [email protected]. Once we worked the deal he informs me that he lives in Lithuania, which is a neighbor to Russia. He said that he will call his cargo company and have them contact me, and he informs me that this cargo company will wire me the money, then arrange pick up of the car. The 2 guys who spoke with me from the cargo company are apparently Russian by accent and names. I told this guy to have the cargo company just bring me cash, he responds just agree to the cargo comapny directions and I cant do cash. He is persistant, and said he bought a car in march 2014 the same way, gave me the other sellers name and email, called and emailed this seller but never got a response. THis sounds real fishy and was wondering if any others on this site have run into a similar situation and do you think this is a scam as I am starting to think ?? thanks for the help >>>> JP