Thread: pay pal?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 07:38 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Mark this very much true i have lost almost five grand through pay pal.

Let me try to make it short i guy called and placed a order for a new set of heads . Here is how he got me he went and got a fake id card then he went to a mail box store and set up a account with them so they could sign for his packages then when we called and gave him the tracking number as soon as he seen the heads was out for delivery he filed a complaint with pay pal .

Pay pal as soon has he did that they took the money out of my account so after i heard of this i sent pay pal all the information showing they did delver the heads .

Well guess what they would not refund my money because he closed his account . Then after getting a detective involved that's when we found out that there was no such person he went to the dmv and checked they did issue the id card with out any proof of who this person was he told me that was common for a small town .

And one more thing about pay pal if you are a verified pay pal client if some one files a complaint and you don't have thew money in your pay pal account you gave them the right to take it out of your personal account.

So be careful or it could cost you a lot.