View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 02:11 PM
novamaniac
APPRENTICE

Default scammer alert JOE GARAY

Just a heads up people.
I have been dealing with a "member" on RJ since Oct 2011 on a TCI converter and B&M Pro Stick shifter. I sent him a money order(big mistake on my part) because he said he wasn't set up for Paypal. Well,the red flags should have been flying right there but silly me have trust in people and have never had a problem dealing with the fine people here on RJ. Evertime I messaged this so called member I got the runaround and he was skirting my questions saying the parts were shipped and that he had tracking numbers to prove it. Kinda funny but everytime I asked for the tracking numbers he came up with yet another excuse. He even tried to say that the parts were on their way but for some reason the mailing address was torn off and the shifter was sent back to him. Supposedly he said he resent the shifter to me but no parts arrived,not even a tracking number that I requested.

So people,beware if you have any dealings with a member from Markham Texas who goes under the username GARAYRACING. His name is JOE GARAY and if you know him,you know a bad person. If you don't know him,keep it that way. It will save you grief and money.