Old 01-12-2008, 07:13 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Why is Arkansas considered the middle of nowhere?

:?: I'm wondering why so many people shy away from Arkansas cars or anything they have to come get? I have bought off this site a few times and even done some trading, but yet to sell anything outright. The same can be said about ebay too. I have driven from here to NJ, FL, CO, and even WY and yet to complain about it being too far. Just a boring time until I get to see the car/thing I went after and then it makes it worth the trip. I drove from here to Ohio for a Camaro and even had an anxiety attack 100 miles from home and was kept in the hospital over night and worried more about the car then myself, LOL. But when I sell anything someone will need to drive for. I always get reasons like; it's too far to drive, if you could lower the price so the gas wouldn't kill me, or better yet can you deliver it for free? Somewhere I need to figure out where to dismantle the CHARITY FOR EVERYONE BUT ME sign from being on posted ads. LOL P.S I know there are more of you gearheads out there that drive for your toys too. Just seems like nothing sells from here that someone has to come get, unless your giving it away.