View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:54 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i would call them up and suggest what type of leakdown they recommend with their set up with your set up..i said call Jim but more i think of it you need to call hillborn back...they should be able to tell you more then they did before..
raw alcohol coming out of the zoomies could be a numbers of things.
-#1- THE 3 way shut off not working properly or your not leaning out the motor enough before killing the switch..this is done By cutting off the fuel manully with the 3 way shut off, motor running just when you hear the motor idel up kill the switch..your burnning off the excess fuel in the cylinders when doing this.IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS then your gonna have raw fuel dumped into your cylinders and when you start the car its gonna thro it out the zoomies like a rain shower.remember you have a manual fuel pump and it will pump fule as long as you motor is spinning over.

#2- i DO NOT SEE how hillborn could honeslty tell you your leakdown is set proper if they did not set it themselves....check out their web page it will show you a pic of the leakdown tester...

#3- you could be just too FAT (RICH) ..meaning too big of nozzles,too rich of main jet...and could have too big of pump..i ran into this when i placed a 110 pump and needed an 80a..

this subject is wide open and you have symptoms of all the above to me,

.as i said they are a bitch to get set up but when you do they are really tame..thats why you need someone such as JIm from enderle that has seen almost everykind of injection come thru...he can get you very close 1st time out..

but before you go doing any of this..ask yourself how you are starting and shutting down this system ...this is a big key in how much fuel is in the exhaust tubes without changing the world..

MY experience here only.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "