Old 10-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

HA!!!!! I did it!! I felt like a hoodlum. It was fun though. I took an old fold up chair from my kids tree house, went down the street in my truck & scoped everything out about 1/8 mile down the street. I posed as a jogger & carried the chair against my chest down the victim. Once there- I was in & out!! I pulled the Obama/Biden sign out which was set with 2 poles... it rolled up. I un-collapsed the chair & set it right where the sign was... then ran like a little school girl down the street. I was trying to hold back my laughter all the way back to my truck. I disposed the sign in a dumpster 2 blocks away.

I told my wife when she got home... I shouldn't have... bad idea. She told me to grow up; but she had a smirk on her face.

I thought about the pictures as DD recommended, but I was wayyyy too nervous!! I drove by it this morning... the chair was gone... no new Obama sign yet.... the neighbor across the street from the victim has a "Romney/Ryan" sign... I feel bad that I may have started a war against them. Man, it was like the old days- I felt so rotten in a good way.