Old 10-21-2009, 06:37 PM
scorpio601
APPRENTICE

Not everyone is a rip off artist. I bought a complete $10,000.00 engine off a guy called Mark Taylor from Tennesse and I live in Canada. We struck a deal, I transferd the money from my bank account directly to his, and waited for the engine to show up on a truck hoping that it was all he said it was. Turned out to be a deal of a life time. I even sent a guy a money order for a Jr. Dragster 2 years ago, seen his add, talked to him on the phone, sent him the money and just like the engine, waited for it to show up...I have nothing but good things to say about everyone I had boughten parts from over the past 4 years on Racingjunk. And living in Canada I always have to look for a great deal considering the shipping charges. To me, the biggest rip off artist is UPS or FEDEX. I just bought a set of 4:11 Pro Gears off a guy in Mississippi, UPS wanted $83.00 for the shipping, so I paid it, then when it arrived I had to pay them another $86.00 for Brokerage fee's they called it...and they do it all the time. I only paid $130 for the gears and $169 for the shipping, so now I ask you...whos the real rip off artists. USPS is the best and cheepest way of shipping anything (unless you need it today of course... :lol: )

Rick Miron