View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 06:32 AM
billhendren
MASTER BUILDER

Default May be racing related

Here is something my son put on facebook yesterday regarding our business,it kind of makes you stop and think why anyone would vote for Obama.

Steve wishes someone could tell him why he and Joe "the plumber" should be punished with a tax increase under Obama?? 4:12pm

Steve Hendren at 4:17pm October 16
In other words.....Why should my hard work and effort be "redistributed"??

Steve Hendren at 4:37pm October 16
Anyone.......anyone????? I seriously need to know what my incentive is to grow my business, hire more people, and make more money, rather than downsize and stop working hard, and make less money.......so I can keep more of it??? Please help me understand....

Steve Hendren at 6:18pm October 16
Damn, I thought there would be a simple answer to my simple question. Now I'll have to go with my first instinct, and start making plans for who I'll fire, which charities I'll stop donating to, weather or not I'll be giving 100 turkey's to the homeless shelter this Thanksgiving, or none at all, how I will cook my books to show less income than ... Read Morelast year, how I can get away with paying myself under the table, and what I'll do with all the cash I'll be saving by only having family working...which means I don't have to carry workmans comp. insurance, or have a small business health care plan anymore, and...I'll be paying less taxes!! Hmm...Maybe I do like Obama's tax increase after all?? I pay less taxes after I downsize, and I cut all of my wasteful extra spending! I know it will definitely stimulate my own personal economy! Too bad about the people I fire, their families, and all the people that wont benefit from my charity donations. What if EVERY small business does the same, IMAGINE