View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by olds48
Originally Posted by ghustler
Im Catholic and believe in God.
I just don't beleive anyone needs to waste anything that has to do with God on an internet forum. I think its cheap and disrespectful.
ghustler,in my post I did not mean to imply that I thought you believed one way or another. I apologize if you took it that way. It was not my intention. Speaking of differences of opinion, I disagree with you on wasting the things of God on the internet.

Matthew 28: 19 &20 says: Go ye therefore,and teach all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father,and of the Son,and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

It is my opinion that if ever there was a "nation" that need a good dose of God it would be the Internet Nation. But that's just me. Thank you for your time.
Well said Olds.... well said. Let me say that if I offended anyone about Religion... I did not mean to do that. God just wants our hearts & a personal relationship with us individually.