View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 04:55 PM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

Yeah - I am stubborn and hate to just drop it because in effect this guy has got away with my money.

I filed suit in MI, but that doesn't do much when a person moves out of state. I can have the case transfered to IN, but that costs $$$$. And lawsuits do not gaurentee payment but with additional $$$ you can garnesh wages and file liens. But again for the $1500 not worth it because legal fees will be more than that.

I tried IC3.gov - no help there yet that I know of, but I recently sent in another claim since this guy moved states.

I had the local authorities in Flint, MI helping me but since he moved I have not been able to get the same help in Cloverdale, IN.

Here is a good indication of the type of person we are dealing with..... I called this guy's Dad about 30 mins ago. He has not spoke with his son that stole the money from me in over a year.

He said last he spoke with his son he was told to die and rot in hell. Since then he remove his son from his will/ estate and said he will get the last laugh : ) It shows the type of guy this person is - tells his Dad to go die and steals money from people without any consiousness..... nice.

Again, anyone who knows someone local in Cloverdale, IN that can help? It would be greatly appreciated.