View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 02:03 PM
firepro65
JOURNEYMAN

Default dyno-flo update

Well dropped my entire motor off, including engine plate, supercharger, ETC... He did not say a word to me when there. He had a employee unload it and he said through this employee 1 to 1 1/2 weeks. I called and was told I could pick it up this Thursday the 22nd of Oct. Ask what they found with no responce. Recap: brand new 540 put in car and started it pressurized cooling system. When car cooled for 24 hours, open radiator cap and it blew everywhere. He says I screwed it up. Bought dynoed turnkey motor installed it and what a piece of shit, water in oil and radiator pressurized. I am not a mechanic, this is why we go to these places and they give you a line of crap like they are your buddy. And when you need help just getting the dam thing started they call you stupid. Anyways, I will let you all know on Friday If the engine is repaired and what was wrong with it. Doubt he will tell me, or just say I broke it. So far other than crappy customer service, he is doing what he said he would. Not holding my breathe though. Until Friday.