View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry about the effects of kidneys & your eyes. Man I hope you live it up each day as it were your last. Pray for hope & restoration. Ask God to help you accept this trial & show you how to live.

That said; do you really think a big-block with a blower is a good idea when you are limited on vision?? Sounds a little dangerous...

"Bad luck"/ Good luck is a fantasy IMHO. I see trials & tribulations, circumstances, reaping & sowing, being blessed, etc... but try to look up the word "luck" in the Bible... it does not exist anywhere. My point is that you now are entering a new season in life & this is your cross to bear. You can make it your foot-stool or be a victim for the rest of your life. We saw your other post... the reason people here are not responding the way you want them to is because we all have crosses to bear... be it cancer, kidney stones, death, divorce, strange tumors, military family not returning home, etc... we have all seen/had something around here.... but we are not trying to become the first NFL quarter-back with 2 amputated arms either.

Reality says that a man with 20 Million in bills, who cannot see, who is on disability income does not need a BB/Camaro w/a blower...