Old 11-05-2016, 06:02 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

The Illinois Attorney General, Consumer Fraud Bureau in Springfield Illinois sent the case to the Secret Service in Springfield Illinois, probably just across the hall in the same government building. Maybe they just were too lazy to deal with it and used the fact I sent a down payment on the carb thru a Walmart to Walmart transfer (moneygram) as an excuse to say it is federal.

I also heard again from the second buyer of Anthony J Finn who sent a bank check for a nitrous controller. He originally contacted me after seeing my first topic on this site and said he stopped payment on that check thru his bank before Anthony could cash it. Guess what, several weeks later he found out the bank did not do what they said they did and Anthony J Finn of Bellwood Illinois got his money too. That guy is filing a complaint to the Illinois Attorney General using the same form I used that is on their site.

I am going to contact the 3rd guy who got took by Anthony J Finn for an alternator and fuel pump to see if he is aware he can file a complaint.