Old 12-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

It is amazing to me when you look at our motor sports & how much it really contributes to Global warming (which I think is a joke & a buisness anyways) or Green House emissions, etc...

Example: I believe active racing motocross bikes have to be a 4-stroke in California. Because why??? Were the 2 stroke bikes on Saturdays causing that much of a problem???

I think a cow in Kansas could produce more green house gas by FARTING in week that that!!! Come on.

Here in Oregon, we have a few hippies (like myself, NOT) that love VW vans/cars... the old ones. They have no emission checks here in my town. These hippies love to complain about the Ozone layer, Global Warming, Trees, etc... while driving their old VW's!!! You can see the Black smoke pouring from the rusty tailpipes & have ZERO emissions!!! Yet, some kid riding a YZ80 on a motocross track is a threat??? What is the strategy??? tax tracks, shut down drag strips, put catalytic-converters on Nascar & save .00012% of the emissions globally??? WTH!!!

This administration is CRAZY. Their bills are CRAZY. Man I pray we can keep our drag strips open, tracks, etc... & they leave us alone!!! Too much BS!!