View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 12:46 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

had to sit OUt this last weekend..carb just came in today 10/25/07 and my new 454 r intake is still at the port shop...so hopefully this weekend or no later then next...i am excited about....my port guy " bobby mcalister from Clements racing" ..showed me the main differene out of the box between the 454-r and my team 'g'...most of the problem is with the 1st 2 ports #1 and #2...he explains to me how he will shorten up this runner along with some other base work..no to mention opening the runner ports large enough to accomadate my already worked brodix head....AL-LOT of cutting and shaving going on about right now....i made the comment in front of him "I HOPE I AM NOT WASTING MY MONEY HERE"...He replied rest assure it will be well spent... ...that made me feel good....

also i made me a good set of wheelie bars...just gotta weld on the tabs and i am ready..not that i have needed them so far but hey you only need them when you need them right ?...leaving at 4,000,4,500 on a good track you never know..so i am just playing safe.
the carb looks great by the way..

now its time to get back on the vette...anyone want to donate $3500 for a glide from tran speailties ?.....will put ya name on on the winder 8)

BriaN

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "