View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 12:02 PM
fghensley
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: questional seller

Originally Posted by mikeshemi
you won't hear from hensley that he did get the check as promised.
Once again I am true to my word.

A personal check was received today, 2/26. The check was dated 2-21-08 and the envelope was post marked 22 FEB 2008 PM 1 T. Well, Mr. Micheal P. Raddish lied about the form of payment, he lied about when the payment was sent, and he short paid by $37. He promised to pay by bank check and mail it on 2/19. I specifically told him in writing on 2/18 the total cost would be $1249 including shipping and insurance. Instead of raising a question at that time, he put a cowardly note in with the check saying he paid $1212, which included the insurance cost but he didn’t pay for shipping because my ad stated the shipping was included in the price. My ad stated nothing of the sort. My ad specifically stated “Includes Shipping/Storage Transporter”. The shipping/storage transport case has nothing to do with shipping/postage costs, which I communicated would be $37 UPS ground. Here is the problem, Mr. Micheal P. Raddish didn’t do what he agreed to do. Instead he claims that my word is no good. This guy needs to do some self-evaluation so that he can identify that the real problem lies within. I will be sending the check back today as I stated I would and it will be post marked 2/26/08. He should receive it by this Friday not next Tuesday. Let this be a lesson to all that people need to do as they say they will do and stop blaming others for their own inadequacies. Being several days late and $37 short is the buyer's fault, not the seller.

And as for my freind that bought the item. He had a lot more than $1200 in his pocket. Raddish can only dream about having friends like I have.

I think everyone sees the real picture now as to what really happened. Can Raddish move on or will he continue playing the martyr?