View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Offical White House Web Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone here looked at the Offical White House Webpage??? Oh man, it's scarey. I just looked at it today. Click on the various purposals & agenda's that Obama/Biden are promotiong... SSCCCAAARRRYY. He has changed his mind on some things... he has already started to "flip flop" on past debate issues. Double-D, I know you are watching all of this stuff so forgive me if you alreday posted about this. I guess I am kind nieve... I have not been paying as much attention lately... Obama is already starting the BS. That little WEASEL that follows him around (Joe Biden) reminds me of one of those little dogs that yaps & makes lots of noise... but by himself, he pee's himself. Obama's new attorney general published a write up about guns (before Obama choose him)... he thinks NO ONE should have ANY firearm in their home. Anyways, I don't mean to bring you down, but we are gonna need to start fighting soon... somehow, someway.