View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 05:16 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Your insinuation that I am a part of the Littlerod gang is quite presumptive to say the least. You are not the only one that has some brains in this forum, although I must say you are definitely shortchanged in other areas. Maniac didn't accuse you, the big bad cop from NOO JEWSY of anything, he merely asked you a question. We all would appreciate you telling us a bit about yourself when asked, you are not important enough for anyone to flock to your profile to see who the "cool" new guy is. I personally know enough buttheads, don't need to know another one!

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Why shouldn't we go there pal? You must be top secret :!: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by maniac
julian , since you havn't filled out your profile , we don't know where you are from ...just wondering...Paul
Lets not even go there pal.
What I meant by "dont go there" is do not even try to make any accusations towards me being him or somehow affiliated with him. Cause Im not illiterate and can read between the lines of what you were attempting to insinuate. If you that curious as to who I am look me up on the classifieds. I do not feel the need to fill out all the same stupid information that I already set up on my RJ profile.

However if you DO wanna go there, lets take a quick look at your screen name, I mean it does had the word "Hotrods" in it so therefore you must be affiliated with the Rodz guys....

:shock: :shock: :shock: